Cold Snap Air Conditioning considers each of our customers family. In order to protect you and our technicians we are implimenting steps and procedures that will keep us all as safe as possible.
- #1 We will not send a technician to your home that is exhibiting symptoms of illness.
- #2 When your appointment is scheduled, we will ask whether any members of your
household are feeling ill or experiencing any of the symptoms of COVID19. We will also inform you about the steps we are taking, while at your home or business, to protect you, your family, your customers and our technicians.
- #3 During your initial phone call with our administrative staff, we will inform you of our “Contact Free” policy between our customers and technicians, per CDC Guidelines.
- #4 Contact Free means:- Maintaining a safe distance between you and our technician (this includes not shaking hands, so please don’t be offended).- Our technician will avoid entering your home whenever possible.- We are encouraging our customers to pay with a credit or debit card whenever possible, so that we may manually enter your card numbers. We will waive the 3.5% card transaction fee on any purchases under $500.00.
- #5 Our technicians are stocked with hand sanitizer and disinfectant and will be wiping down frequently used equipment and vehicle areas at least three times per day.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we implement these safety procedures. When we all do our part we can help #flattenthecurve.
* For everyone’s safety, we reserve the right to postpone or cancel appointments, in situations where symptoms such as shortness of breath, coughing and/or fever are encountered or confirmed